Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A1 photography answer

The purpose of this blog is to give you an option to help you with your A-1 photography Fifth Edition assignment. This accounting assignment is either too tough for you to complete, or you just have no idea where to start from. Lolz, I know where you stand...

Ok, so getting to the point. I will provide you the solution. Here's the catch, you have to actually pay for it. If you are looking for answers straight away. But, if you are not in hurry, then you can just email me at mushcul@rediffmail.com , and let me know where you are stuck. I would be more than happy to reply you back with the answer. Although, please dont request the whole solution through email because I am not providing that.

For the start, I will let you see the preview of the solution here :










So, the solution, as you can see, is in Excel format. All the Income Statement, Statement of Owner's Equity, Balance Sheet and Post Closing Trial Balance are nicely noted down in different worksheets in Excel. If you don't have excel, let me know, and I will send it to you in either in pdf , doc or .html format, whichever you like. Oh, I almost forgot, I gotta give you the link to the solution,right? lol.. so yeah here is the link.. Full Solution .. go there and either buy the solution if you are having tough time. Or just email me with SPECIFIC query and I will answer back, only if its specific.

No comments: